Download as .pdf
Strategic Storytelling provides best practice storytelling strategies, processes and tools that will improve the way leaders, managers and individual contributors communicate business-critical information to internal and external audiences to drive specific business results.
Based on The Complete Approach® Methodology, Strategic Storytelling provides participants with the practical and intuitive strategies that will enable them to create intentional, audience-focused and authentic stories that support & encourage engagement across all communication situations.
PROGRAM GOAL & OBJECTIVES
The program maximizes learning through interactive discussions and application to "real-life" business critical information. Specifically, participants will:
- Understand why storytelling is a vital component within all business communications
- Understand the "Art and Science" of intuitive storytelling
- Learn how stories create and build audience conviction and receptivity towards information
- Learn how to use stories to emphasize, illuminate and reinforce purpose, key points and expected actions
- Follow a simple and instinctive process for quickly identifying and including meaningful stories throughout any communication
- 2-hour instructor-led program; in-person or via web-conferencing, available only for leaders who have previously participated in a Strategic Leadership Communications program; maximum 24 participants
- Interactive discussions with exercises that enable participants to apply the principles, strategies and processes learned throughout the program
- Continuous post-program telephone and e-mail support for all participants