Download as .pdf
Strategic Leadership Communications provides best practice communication strategies, processes and tools that will improve the way leaders communicate business-critical information to internal and external audiences to drive specific business results.
Strategic Leadership Communications provides leaders with The Complete Approach® Methodology when preparing for, delivering and sustaining their business
communications enabling them to be intentional, audience-focused, strategic and authentic communicators across all communication situations.
PROGRAM GOAL & OBJECTIVES
The program maximizes learning through interactive discussions of best practices and application to "real-life" business critical information. Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Develop an intentional brand to establish accurate impressions and perceptions
- Incorporate a set of strategic communication principles that support all business communications
- Utilize a planning process that helps assess audiences and frames & formats communications to create audience-focused, consistent, explicit and engaging communications
- Understand how vocal and visual behaviors support Intentional Brand, audience perceptions and authentic communications
- Develop questions to stimulate interactions that create conversations, clarify understanding and promote audience participation
- 4-hour instructor-led program; in-person or via web-conferencing; maximum 24 participants
- Interactive discussions with exercises that enable participants to apply the principles, strategies and processes learned throughout the program
- Continuous post-program telephone and e-mail support for all participants