Download as .pdf
Strategic Change Communications provides "best practice" communication strategies, processes and tools to enhance the way leaders plan and communicate business strategies, initiatives and change efforts to internal audiences to meet or exceed business results.
Leaders will apply The Complete Approach® Methodology to "real-life" change communication situations, enabling leaders to be strategic, intentional and employee-focused when preparing their organization for change.
PROGRAM GOAL AND OBJECTIVES
The program maximizes learning through interactive discussions and application to "real-life" business critical information. Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role strategic communications plays in supporting the successful implementation of change
- Identify and incorporate intentional impressions to establish consistent, accurate and intended perceptions
- Incorporate a set of strategic communication principles that support all professional & personal communications
- Identify the critical information impacted audiences need to understand and accept about change
- Utilize a simple planning process to create and ensure audience-focused, results-based, change related communications
- Learn how to build commitment in the "right places" to build allegiance to progress
- Learn and apply simple, yet critical, "pre-planning" steps that ensure successful change specific communications
- 4-hour instructor-led program; in-person or via web-conferencing; maximum 24 participants
- 2-hour web session available for leaders who have previously participated in a Strategic Leadership Communications program
- Interactive discussions with exercises that enable participants to apply the principles, strategies and processes learned throughout the program
- Continuous post-program telephone and e-mail support for all participants