Download as .pdf
Efficient Business Communications provides "best practice" communication strategies, processes and tools to enhance the way individuals use their "available time" more efficiently when communicating to internal and external audiences.
Participants will apply The Complete Approach® Methodology when preparing for, executing and sustaining their day-to-day business communications, such as e-mail, meetings and conference calls that enable them to be efficient, well-organized, concise, compelling and audience-focused.
PROGRAM GOAL & OBJECTIVES
The program maximizes learning through interactive discussions of best practices, and application to "real-life" communication situations. Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Develop an Intentional Brand and understand how to demonstrate it on a daily basis
- Incorporate a set of strategic communication principles that support all business communications
- Understand how to choose the right communication channel for building awareness, understanding, support and engagement toward their information
- Apply the principles of efficient communications to ensure all e-mail, telephone & web-conferencing communications are clear, well-defined, purposeful and expedient
- Quickly focus and organize information based on audience need, communication purpose and outcome
- 4-hour instructor-led program; in-person or via web-conferencing; maximum 24 participants
- 2-hour web session available for leaders who have participated in the Strategic Leadership Communications program
- Interactive discussions with exercises that enable participants to apply the principles, strategies and processes learned throughout the program
- Continuous post-program telephone and e-mail support for all participants